Precision Heating & Cooling Tune-Up
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Learn more about our comprehensive HVAC system tune-up below, and schedule your service call online today!
Our 26-Point Precision Heating & Cooling Clean & Check
- Inspect thermostat calibration & operation.
- Inspect all low voltage wiring and connections.
- Inspect all high voltage wiring and connections.
- Monitor refrigerant pressures.
- Inspect and test blower motor starter.
- Inspect and test condenser fan motor capacitor.
- Inspect and test compressor capacitor.
- Inspect compressor motor windings.
- Test compressor starting operation.
- Inspect, test and clean contactor for burnt or pitted contacts.
- Inspect and test defrost control system.
- Test defrost thermostat.
- Clean condenser coil.
- Clean condenser pan.
- Monitor blower motor starting amps.
- Inspect blower motor wheel.
- Inspect and clean induced draft motor housing.
- Inspect vacuum switch and hose.
- Inspect and test ignition system.
- Inspect and monitor heat exchangers.
- Inspect and clean condensate drain on evaporator coil and 90% furnace.
- Inspect and monitor evaporator coil.
- Monitor temperature differential.
- Inspect and test the heating system gas consumption.
- Inspect and test all emergency heating elements and relays.
- Replace 1” common filter.
*$89.95 is the cost for one system only.