HVAC Repair Service Technicians in Dallas, GA
Join the Precision Heating & Air team as a HVAC repair service technician for an exciting career opportunity. Since we have extended business hours, our HVAC repair service technicians work year round, not seasonally.
Precision Heating & Air is looking for experienced HVAC technicians to perform service calls for:
- Heating problems
- Cooling problems
- 19-point maintenance inspections on residential and light commercial properties.
- Several other HVAC related duties
Precision Heating & Air is a safe and drug-free environment. All employees will be required to undergo drug screening and a background check at pre-employment. Key requirements of the job are:
- A minimum of five years of experience
- Must have 608 EPA certification
- Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- After hours and weekend availability
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver with ability to think on your feet and quickly figure out complex issues
- Must be able to climb ladders, crawl under houses, and handle extreme temperatures.
Why Work for Precision Heating & Air?
Check out these great reasons to work for Precision Heating & Air:
- We’ve been in business for 30 years, so we can offer our technicians stable, year-round work.
- We value our employees, so we offer top pay as well as medical, dental, life & disability insurances and paid holiday & vacation plans.
- Performance Bonuses are available to reward our employees.
- Our techs spend less time driving because most of our customers are local or only a short drive away.
- Because we’re family owned and operated, we treat our employees like family.