HVAC Retrofit Installers in Dallas, Georgia
Join the Precision Heating & Air team as an HVAC Retrofit Installer for an exciting career with growth opportunities. Since we have extended business hours, our HVAC Repair Service Technicians work year-round, not seasonally.
Precision Heating & Airr is looking for an experienced HVAC retrofit installer to perform heating & cooling system replacements on residential & light commercial properties. The applicant must have 5+ years of experience as a lead installer, not an assistant.
Precision Heating & Air is a safe and drug-free environment. All employees will be required to undergo drug screening and a background check at pre-employment.
Key requirements of the job are:
- 5+ years’ experience being a lead installer, not an assistant
- Must have 608 EPA certification
- Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- After-hours and weekend availability
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver with the ability to think on your feet and quickly figure out complex issues
- Must be able to climb ladders, crawl under houses, and handle extreme temperatures.
Our HVAC Retrofit Installers earn anywhere from $50,000 up to $90,000 based on your experience and communication skills.
Why Work for Precision Heating & Air?
Check out these great reasons to work for Precision Heating & Air:
- We’ve been in business for 30 years, so we can offer our technicians stable, year-round work.
- We value our employees, so we offer top pay as well as medical, dental, life & disability insurance and paid holiday & vacation plans.
- Performance Bonuses are available to reward our employees.
- Our techs spend less time driving because most of our customers are local or only a short drive away.
- Because we’re family owned and operated; we treat our employees like family.