Ultraviolet (UV) air purifiers work in a completely chemical-free manner. Air purifiers are installed in central AC systems and use the power of certain spectrums of light to remove:
- Pet dander
While air purifiers come in portable, one-room devices, central system installs are the most beneficial and easy to maintain. Central air purifiers not only clean the air of multiple rooms, they are not in the way, don’t take up space, and stay quiet. Georgia homeowners and businesses will benefit from installing air purifiers due to the frequent humidity, pollen, and moisture our state faces.
Benefits of Air Purifiers
There are countless benefits to whole-house air purifiers:
- They can remove over 90% of the harmful particles and bacteria in your home’s air.
- Whole-house purification systems are more cost-effective than multiple one-room devices.
- They can extend the life of HVAC systems with removal of dust.
- The removal of allergens will help those who suffer from severe allergies.
- Cold and flu germs will be less likely to infect you and your family.
- Mold and mildew growth is reduced.
- They help during all seasons but require less maintenance than standard filters.
While air purifiers are a wonderful solution for clean air, they should always be installed by a professional, licensed contractor. UV purification lights must be mounted in the appropriate area to ensure algae, bacteria, and mold do not grow in damp areas.
Contact Precision Heating & Air
Precision Heating & Air offers a variety of specials on products and installations, contact us to learn more about our services. Send a message online or call (770) 445-0870 to learn more about our air quality control services.