Precision Heating & Air is looking for a new HVAC Dispatcher to join our growing team.
Precision Heating & Air is a family-owned HVAC company based in Dallas, Georgia. We want employees desiring a long-term career. We are looking for an experienced customer support representative to help continue growing our residential service and retrofit business.
Requirements of the HVAC Dispatcher Position
- Must have dispatch experience!
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multitask while remaining detail oriented.
- Comfortable with learning new software programs.
- Positive, Can-Do attitude.
- Must be eligible for over time during busy seasons.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Job Description and Responsibilities of the HVAC Dispatcher Position
- Schedule and dispatch workers to appropriate locations using our software, email and phones.
- Handle incoming calls, schedule appointments, follow up calls, promote our Planned Maintenance Agreements.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customer questions.
- Analyze information and evaluate the results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Collect on occasional past due customer accounts.
- Assist in processing part orders
- Warranty register newly-purchased equipment
- Keep customers and technicians aware of status of orders and scheduling changes.
- Filing and other miscellaneous clerical duties
- Running reports to include daily breakdowns
- Administer text/email survey requests
- On call dispatch once/month
Compensation of the HVAC Dispatcher Position
- Job Type: Full-time
- Starting salary range from $25k – $35k depending on experience and qualifications
- OT eligible
- Bonus / Commission